What happens if you die in Goa India?
Do your friend need to call the Embassy?
How do they report you, is there a local representative?
1. Doctor or coroner in order to obtain a death certificate.
2. Donation of body parts.
4. Notify family and friends.
5. Funeral home concerning burial or cremation arrangements.
6. Social Security Administration
7. Estate planning documents
Wills and Trusts
8 Safe Deposit Agreements and keys
9. Nuptial Agreements
10. Life Insurance Policies
11. Pension-retirement benefits
12. Old tax returns
13. Marriage, birth and death certificates
14. Divorce documentation
15. Computer records
16. Bank statements, checkbooks, similar documents;
17. Titles to motor vehicles;
19. Securities and list of securities;
20. Health Insurance
21. Unpaid bills.
23. Make an inventory of household goods
24. Retirement Plans
25. Real Estate
Join the conversation!
You are not Signed In. Log In to Leave a Comment or Join